Why is my Auto Pay still pending?
MirianTM

I am a recent customer with the Verizon service and when I first started the service in my house I had signed up for the Auto Pay function on this website and I had assumed that I would not have had to deal with the trouble of payment issues. This was not the case, I was not aware that the Auto Pay did not work immediately. I was not made aware that this function wasn't working until I recieved a notification of an overdue bill 2 months after having installed your service.

I was expecting a straightforward service and upgrade from my previous provider but your company has made it difficult to be at ease with the service or billing. I am being charged an overdue monthly bill because of obscure information that should've been more up front.

This is a terrible turn of events and I do not want to be paying more than intended for a mistake that your company failed to inform me about. I hope we can find a resolution to this situation, before I decide to take my business elsewere.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Why is my Auto Pay still pending?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes

I'm in exactly the same situation and support is doing nothing to help, when I can even get ahold of someone. I would appreciate a public answer on this forum so I know what to do or ask for. I'm new to Fios, but so far, customer service has been atrocious compared to Comcast Xfinity. Definitely considering switching. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes