Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am a recent customer with the Verizon service and when I first started the service in my house I had signed up for the Auto Pay function on this website and I had assumed that I would not have had to deal with the trouble of payment issues. This was not the case, I was not aware that the Auto Pay did not work immediately. I was not made aware that this function wasn't working until I recieved a notification of an overdue bill 2 months after having installed your service.
I was expecting a straightforward service and upgrade from my previous provider but your company has made it difficult to be at ease with the service or billing. I am being charged an overdue monthly bill because of obscure information that should've been more up front.
This is a terrible turn of events and I do not want to be paying more than intended for a mistake that your company failed to inform me about. I hope we can find a resolution to this situation, before I decide to take my business elsewere.
Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.
I'm in exactly the same situation and support is doing nothing to help, when I can even get ahold of someone. I would appreciate a public answer on this forum so I know what to do or ask for. I'm new to Fios, but so far, customer service has been atrocious compared to Comcast Xfinity. Definitely considering switching.