Why keep verizon if they are dropping email
einbin

I recently moved and I had to decide on FIOS or another Internet/cable provider.

Since I had been using Veriozon for years it seemed simple to just keep going in the same direction, along with the (relatively) simple administration afforded by MYVERIZON for both FISO and my wireless.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think I will start evaluating the other cable services, FIOS is ok, but it sure could be better and the cost of my wireless service is surely going to make a difference.

0 Likes
Re: Why keep verizon if they are dropping email
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

As far as what ISP are available, most people only have 2, and a few 3.  Your local cable company or your phone company.

You have more choice when it comes to who you want for your email company.

Its not exactly true that they are dropping email, more moving it to a different subsidiary.  AOL is a Verizon Company.

0 Likes
bubba253
Enthusiast - Level 2

For many years AOL was a hackarama!  Not a good place to put your email!

jaclynpaige
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was my first thought too AOL is not a place I want my email. Bad Rep. but I can't keep name otherwise and it is used in 100 places online I won't be able to sign into anymore.

If not keeping verizon anyone have good suggestion of place to change emial to and please dont say Google I hate that whole wrap everything nose in my business they uses almost as much as I hate Verizon.

0 Likes