In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just purchased a new PC with Windows 7. I want to get my Verizon email via Windows Live Mail. I can receive emails, but I cannot send them. Where do I find the outgoing email configuration settings in Windows 7?
Consider using the ssl settings and ports 465 and 995 instead. Especially important if you are connecting via a non verizon network (laptops, phones, etc). Even if you decide not to use SSL the recommended ports to use is the esmtp port of 587 rather than the SMTP port of 25..
On my winxp PC I am using 25 and 110 too but on a desktop PC. At some point ports 25 and 110 may stop working. VZ is recommending that folks use ports 995 and 465 with SSL per the link above. If you have a laptop and try to connect your mail while connected to a NON-VZ network your email may not work with ports 25 and 110. As a matter of fact I know some ISPs that block port 25.