Switch Account

Windows live mail problem with Verizon Yahoo

Windows live mail problem with Verizon Yahoo

Highlighted
Copper Contributor cjjjjj
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(437 Views)

I am using Verizon Yahoo on Windows Live Mail, Windows 7. Recently, it has started continually asking for the password and refusing to download or send mail, except that sometimes, when I close down it asks if I want to send the mail in the outbox. I have deleted McAfee scanner, deleted the WLM account (after storing the emails), and re-entered the account. I read several different help pages and tried them all. My entries are currently: Outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net..port 465, SMPT

Incoming.yahoo.verizon.net..Port 995 POP3

requires authorization

I am currently getting error message:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Verizon {edited for privacy} account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.

Server Error: 0x800CCC90
Server Response: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] Server error - Please try again later.
Server: 'incoming.yahoo.verizon.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC92
Protocol: POP3
Port: 995
Secure(SSL): Yes

And now i have re-set up the account, it also tells me that the server is not responding and that I should wait another 60 seconds.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.