Worst email in the world
carolynd11
Contributor - Level 1

Everytime the email is changed it gets worse then it was before.  It times out much to quickly.  I feel like all I do is log in again and again.

When you try to send, or delete, often the email goes into suspended animation and does nothing.  Then you have to start all over again.

I don't know why you keep changing the email, every time it's changed it works worse then it did before.

0 Likes
Re: Worst email in the world
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

I can understand the frustration here. When you have a moment, please fill out the form below if you still need assistance.

http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=eddymac-f

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Please disregard previous message.

If you still need assistance please PM me. What browser are you using?

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
NewFIOSAug2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same problem and using IE 8.0. It gets hung up when I try to write an emai and says saving draft, or I get an error message saying a script is running that will make unresponsive or I get an error on page and can't do anything. The error relates to dojo.xd.js.

The latest problem is that my view of my emai page has changed so the lower third of my page is blank and the upper portion pushed up so high I can't access the action buttons to send or do anything.

I am using a Toshiba Notebook. I do not have any problems on other email systems.

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Just recently I'm having the same problem and sometimes also get the message that tyhe web page has expired.

Holly

I'm using IE8.

0 Likes
NewFIOSAug2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

I downloaded Modzilla Firefox and by using it instead of IE, the problems went away. Now my page appears fine and I have not had any hangup problems when composing emails or otherwise.

0 Likes
carolynd11
Contributor - Level 1

I use Internet explorer 9 as my browser.

Now the email was upgraded again and now I cant seem to delete messages. I really dislike this email 

0 Likes
spigmu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately, Explorer really is the cause of many problems people have in a multitude of ways, not just what you are experiencing.  Honestly, the best advice one can give someone having a problem with anything who is using IE is to use something (anything!  :  )  ) else.  It may seem like a bit of trouble, but you should consider importing your settings into another program (Firefox, for one, makes it very easy) and take it from there.

The first thing I have done for the past decade with any new computer is wipe any trace of IE from it  :  )

0 Likes
adicecream1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really find all of this unacceptable.  Verizon is a major telecommunications company and should be able to support its email service under IE.  I am constantly being told to sign in again (although I have my email set up to keep me signed in) or that my session has been deactivated.  Actually, Verizon says de-acivated - at least spell the term correctly!  Often it takes two tries to open, send or delete messages.  And occasionally I just go into an endless loop.  Let's stop all enhancements to email and the Verizon home page until the basic email functions work properly.  And stop making me look at a sales pitch for home security when I sign on.  The last thing I want right now is another Verizon product.

0 Likes
NewFIOSAug2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now after using Firefox instead of IE, I am also frequently getting the session de-activated error message and have to click to restart.   I fully agree with your comments.  I am left with a very negative view when a basic email system can't work effectively.

I also hate the graphics of help pages with multiple levels of menus across one page rather than drop down and drill down menus.

0 Likes