Switch Account

Wortless spam filter

SOLVED
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 2
(1,554 Views)

Your spam filter is worthless & extremely stupid. It consistently & repeatedly puts spam into my inbox even though I consistently & repeatedly click on "spam". Just a few minutes ago, I clicked on "spam" & a few minutes later, the same spam appeared again. Likewise, it consistently puts legitimate e-mails in the spam folder even though I consistently & repeatedly click on "not spam". You might as well turn off the spam filter because it doesn't do its job. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that is angry because of your worthless & extremely stupid spam filter.

"Your feedback will help us improve the quality of Yahoo! Mail." Yeah, right. Sure, you will.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 2
(1,540 Views)

@pcnerd wrote:

Your spam filter is worthless & extremely stupid. It consistently & repeatedly puts spam into my inbox even though I consistently & repeatedly click on "spam". Just a few minutes ago, I clicked on "spam" & a few minutes later, the same spam appeared again. Likewise, it consistently puts legitimate e-mails in the spam folder even though I consistently & repeatedly click on "not spam". You might as well turn off the spam filter because it doesn't do its job. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that is angry because of your worthless & extremely stupid spam filter.

"Your feedback will help us improve the quality of Yahoo! Mail." Yeah, right. Sure, you will.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

2. Looks like you have a mail account partnered with Yahoo, which means your spam filtering is provided by Yahoo. This makes Verizon the wrong company to be mad at for this issue.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.