Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The last three afternoons, when trying to check email on my iphone, I get the message that my Verizon server is not accepting my username or password. I have no problems with mail in the morning. When I get home I check my email on my Mac desktop computer and when the mail arrives on the computer, it also then appears on my iphone. However, I also occasionally have trouble receiving and sending email from my home computer, either the mail does not arrive or I am asked for my Verizon email password to send a message. I have not seen these problems before this week. Anyone have an idea what might be going on? Thanks.
Had some time to check out this issue today. It appears to not be entirely a Verizon issue. I can access my email on my iphone while using a wifi connection but when on the at&t cell service, I get the username/password rejection message.