Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Wrong Username/password Message

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Wrong Username/password Message

Message 1 of 3
(2,672 Views)

The last three afternoons, when trying to check email on my iphone, I get the message that my Verizon server is not accepting my username or password. I have no problems with mail in the morning.  When I get home I check my email on my Mac desktop computer and when the mail arrives on the computer, it also then appears on my iphone.  However, I also occasionally have trouble receiving and sending email from my home computer, either the mail does not arrive or I am asked for my Verizon email password to send a message.  I have not seen these problems before this week.  Anyone have an idea what might be going on?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Wrong Username/password Message

Message 2 of 3
(2,656 Views)

Verizon email is not very good, and has issues like that, quite a bit....

youd be happier with a gmail or hotmail account, I bet....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Wrong Username/password Message

Message 3 of 3
(2,595 Views)

Had some time to check out this issue today. It appears to not be entirely a Verizon issue.  I can access my email on my iphone while using a wifi connection but when on the at&t cell service, I get the username/password rejection message.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.