Yahoo Verizon Email Server Password Rejection!!!
PeteB2

Verizon password stopped working with Yahoo server (this happens about once a year and it takes days to fix). I can access email via web through verizon but no other way. The account works with iphone but not with outlook. All sub accounts work with outlook using new server settings. Master account gets this message:

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.  The server responded: -ERR [AUTH] (#MBR1212) Incorrect username or password.

I can't go through Yahoo to log in because it doesn't  recognize the password. It sends me back to verizon  to change. If I change in verizon, it sill wont register with Yahoo servers. I can't  even manage my sub account because any change  I try to make at verizon accont page, routs me to yahoo to sign in there but it wont accept the same  password that works when I sign  into verizon. ALL I WANT TO DO IS LOG  IN ONCE AND PULL ALL MY EMAIL DOWN TO OUTLOOK TO SAVE IT. Then I want  to SEVER the yahoo email portal connetion. NO ONE at Verizon can help! They say the issue has been ongoing for 2 months and  no one has and  answer. How is it possble that the c-suite between to tech giants (one time giant) can't  address this issue for over 1  million verizon/yahoo emial portal users. PLEASE  HELP!

0 Likes