Re: Yahoo/Verizon email fix!!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JDG1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
lauramill

May as well escalate me, too.  Same issue:  Type in Verzon email address from Yahoo Mail, click Next and I'm redirected to Verizon.  I changed my password at Verizon but I'm still not asked for it on Yahoo's page.  (I say me when I mean my 92-year-old mom.  I'm trying to help her get to her verizon.net email.)

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lauramill,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
adunn1230

Escalating my case has done nothing.  I have no communication from anyone regarding this.  I've tried changing my password on verizon.net - didn't work.   I've tried changing my password when redirected - didn't work.  With so many of us having this issue, how is there not a fix?!?  Many of us are now missing very important emails - work, financial, etc.  This needs to be fixed!!!   I think we deserve more than just an auto response of my case has been escalated. 

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

0 Likes
gailwag

adunn1230, has your issue been resolved?  I am having same exact issue.  Just wondering if you have recieved any resolution since you last posted.

0 Likes
adunn1230

Unfortunately no it hasn't and I've never received a private message from them like they said to check for.

0 Likes
dadhelps

Hoping someone here can help me unlock a sub account email that is unable to change a password in Yahoo

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dadhelps,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes