Yahoo email
zztop123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had Yahoo verizon email account. I had many spam emails in the spam folder of Yahoo verizon.  Sometimes legitimate emails would be sent there so I had to review this list. 

I then switched to Verizon Message center so I no longer have access to Yahoo verizon emails.  In Verizon Message Center Spamdetector I get nothing.  No spams and no emails.  I have a feeling the Yahoo verizon spam filter is still working and clearing out all my spams/legitimate emails before transfer to Verizon message center. 

How can I check the spam filter of Yahoo Verizon when I no longer have access?

I agree, it is nice not to get any spams but what about the occasional legitimate one that is getting trapped.....

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Yahoo email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@zztop123 wrote:

I had Yahoo verizon email account. I had many spam emails in the spam folder of Yahoo verizon.  Sometimes legitimate emails would be sent there so I had to review this list. 

I then switched to Verizon Message center so I no longer have access to Yahoo verizon emails.  In Verizon Message Center Spamdetector I get nothing.  No spams and no emails.  I have a feeling the Yahoo verizon spam filter is still working and clearing out all my spams/legitimate emails before transfer to Verizon message center. 

I agree, it is nice not to get any spams but what about the occasional legitimate one that is getting trapped.....

Verizon has it's own spam filter that is set to delete all spam by default. Go to Settings > Email Settings > Spam detector and set it to save to your spam folder.

View solution in original post

Re: Yahoo email
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@zztop123 wrote:

Verizon has it's own spam filter that is set to delete all spam by default. Go to Settings > Email Settings > Spam detector and set it to save to your spam folder.