Re: Yahoo mail login redirected to Verizon webmail
AmydeV1

I am having the same exact issue!! Please help! This is my work account and I have not had access to my email for a full day. I cannot log on b/c it redirects me to a verizon address. HELP ME PLEASE!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AmydeV,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
RJAugust

hi. i am having the same problems. i can not get into my yahoo account. and i already had a verizon tech member try to go in. she was able to get me into the webmail section. but now even that is failing. i have no problems getting into my regular verizon accounts. and my other e-mails are working fine.

0 Likes
Kh-Phil

Hi RJAugust,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
BRD3

I'm having the same issue.  Yahoo help is helpless so want to try the Verizon path.  How do I escalate?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BRD,

0 Likes
verizonmojo
Enthusiast - Level 2

For people with verizon.net email addresses that use Yahoo to access their email, try changing your password (it will be on a Verizon site) to one with ONLY letters and numbers - no special characters.  That was the resolution to my issue accessing my mail.  The passwords between Verizon and Yahoo are linked but there's some issue with special characters on the Yahoo side at the moment.

If someone with a yahoo.com email address is being directed to Verizon to change passwords, I have no idea what the fix is there.  For those using Yahoo to access their Verizon-based email, I think the above should help.

0 Likes
mwgmream

Have not been able to access my Verizon/Yahoo email account. Try logging in but says invalid password even after changing it. According to Verizon website if you have a Verizon/Yahoo email you did not have to do anything but now cannot do anything. I was able to check it in a round about way up to about 12/13/17. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mwgmream, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Paulf106

elp I am having the some issues.  I am recieving following message, "'

0 Likes