Re: Yahoo mail login redirected to Verizon webmail
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Paulf106,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
AlisonSong

I can send and receive emails with my email address ****@verizon.net.  However, I cannot log into verizon email on Yahoo to access my email on my computer or to change my password.  When I try to do so, I get re-directed to My Verizon web site.

Please note I have spent 3 hours today on a call with Verizon Support and no one has been able to assist.  Please help.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
RichBoswell

Hello.  I am locked out of my Yahoo Mail.

This is the message I am getting.

Your account safety is our top priority

We have detected some unusual activity on your account and as a result we've temporarily locked it for your protection. You may unlock your account immediately by changing your password.

But when I click on Unlock and Change PAssword, it brings me to the Verizon Fios login page.  please help!

0 Likes
Snoopy73b

I'm having the same issue. I'm locked out of my yahoo mail account. It says there has been unusual activity on the account. I keep getting redirected to the verizon log in page.  HELP!

0 Likes
Greg211

I'm having the same issue with my subaccount all password reset attempts from Yahoo loop me back to the verizon page where I am already logged in.

Please Help!

0 Likes
acrunner

Hello.  I am locked out of my Yahoo Mail.

This is the message I am getting.

Your account safety is our top priority

We have detected some unusual activity on your account and as a result we've temporarily locked it for your protection. You may unlock your account immediately by changing your password.

But when I click on unlock/change password, it takes me the Verizon Fios login page.  Help please!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi acrunner,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
Pedro11

Was this ever solved? It has been 5 years since your message and now I have the same problem. Why is mail.yahoo.com being forwarded to verizon? 

0 Likes
Pedro11

Has this problem been solved? 

0 Likes