Your verizon settings are out of date
1949JH

My laptop, connected to my Verizon router, chimes in randomly with this message : "Your verizon settings are out of date" from the right corner a few times a day, and also anytime I open Windows 10 Mail. It appears to be msg from Verizon, not the PC or Windows 10. I would like to get Mail synced up to my Verizon email account, but it never works when I try to, it is always demanding that I reenter my password, which I do to no avail, and "change mail sync settings" option in Mail for Verizon account is always greyed out.  No such problem exists with my destop PC, where I have windows 10 Mail synced up to Verizon with no problem. Also, W10 Mail on the laptop does sync up with my gmail account. I figure something's set in a way on the desktop PC that isn't set that way on the laptop but I don't know what to look for. Suggestions welcome. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Your verizon settings are out of date
Grace211

my laptop saeys my verizon settings are out of date

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please provide more information so someone can help you.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRIVATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Software ?
PC Operating System:Ex:Windows 10
Browser: Ex: Google Chrome
Email System: Ex: Outlook

Did you migrate successfully or at all ?

Where did you migrate to.

0 Likes
dorispreston

i keep getting a pop-up saying my verizon settings are out of date.  How do i fix this

0 Likes
Mass3

How do I correct this issue please?

0 Likes
preacher11

my lap top sends the message my verizon settings are out of date. im am still receiving mail through aol but no mail is transfering to outlook in windows 10. how can i fix this? I can go through account settings but i can not find a page to update the settings.

0 Likes