In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
My laptop, connected to my Verizon router, chimes in randomly with this message : "Your verizon settings are out of date" from the right corner a few times a day, and also anytime I open Windows 10 Mail. It appears to be msg from Verizon, not the PC or Windows 10. I would like to get Mail synced up to my Verizon email account, but it never works when I try to, it is always demanding that I reenter my password, which I do to no avail, and "change mail sync settings" option in Mail for Verizon account is always greyed out. No such problem exists with my destop PC, where I have windows 10 Mail synced up to Verizon with no problem. Also, W10 Mail on the laptop does sync up with my gmail account. I figure something's set in a way on the desktop PC that isn't set that way on the laptop but I don't know what to look for. Suggestions welcome. Thanks
08-31-2017 05:08 AM - edited 08-31-2017 05:10 AM
Please provide more information so someone can help you.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRIVATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
PC Operating System:Ex:Windows 10
Browser: Ex: Google Chrome
Email System: Ex: Outlook
Did you migrate successfully or at all ?
Where did you migrate to.
my lap top sends the message my verizon settings are out of date. im am still receiving mail through aol but no mail is transfering to outlook in windows 10. how can i fix this? I can go through account settings but i can not find a page to update the settings.