Switch Account

adding an e-mail sub account

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

adding an e-mail sub account

Message 1 of 4
(5,174 Views)

I am sure there is a simple answer to this but I can't recall it.  My son is moving in with me and has his own computer.  Can I add him to myFIOS internet where he could have his own private e mail account or sub account .  I would want his to show up seperate from mine for his privacy and mine.    Can anyone help or do I need more informatiom ?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: adding an e-mail sub account

Message 2 of 4
(5,147 Views)

once logged in, click on the MY ACCOUNT section... or if the new version of the site the ACCOUNT section

you should have an option to create a sub acct there

likely, your son already has a free email address through g-mail/hotmail/yahoo or the like.....

but if he wants a verizon one.. there ya go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,003 Views)

Question: I am a new customer, having my Fios service connected in 3 days.  I am trying to set up sub accounts for my family now.  I cannot find a "button" or link on my account page as described, or anywhere else.  I'd appreciate advice or help.     John

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(4,983 Views)

The key here is that you have to specifically go to:   www.verizon.net   (type it in)

Login on that window in the "Communications" box.

Once I do that, on the right side of the screen under the Internet heading it says "Manage Sub Accounts".

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.