cannot send or receive email
jessbenoit

I can't send or receive email. SOmeone was trying to send be an email and it gets kicked back as undeliverable. I have not received e-mail in two days. I am also unabe to send anything.  Please help!

0 Likes
Re: cannot send or receive email
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Please provide the details of what you are using to send the email.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jessbenoit wrote:

I can't send or receive email. SOmeone was trying to send be an email and it gets kicked back as undeliverable. I have not received e-mail in two days. I am also unabe to send anything.  Please help!

What is the reason listed in the Undeliverable bounceback message?

What error do you get when you attempt to send?

This is a peer-to-peer support board, so we'll need more information in order to help. We are lowly end users, and have no access to Verizon's account information.

0 Likes
jessbenoit
I'm not sure what it says when it gets returned. The person only told me it gets kicked back. I'm not sure the details of what I'm using to send and receive. I use windows on my computer or I use my iPhone for email. It's always worked before and I haven't changed anything.
0 Likes
jessbenoit

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

{edited for privacy}
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain verizon.net by relay.verizon.net. [206.46.232.11].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 4.2.1 mailbox temporarily disabled: {edited for privacy}

----- Original message -----

This is the error message. I go to yahoo to use my email.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will have to contact Verizon using one of the Contact Us options on the bottom of the page.  Perhaps best if you call them at 1-800-VERIZON.

Remember these forums are mostly Peer to Peer.

0 Likes