cant change my email address
sqakisgon

{please keep your posts courteous} after talking to tech to try and change my email adress i got no were with these **bleep**.  when i move out of were i am   (next year) verizon can kiss my **bleep**, and will lose a customer for life

0 Likes
Re: cant change my email address
Hubrisnxs
Legend

yeah, it's pretty frustrating that you can't change your email address, FORTUNATELY they have Email ALIAS's 

Can I change my email address?Although you can't change your email address, you can create an email alias. An email alias lets you create a meaningful email address that friends and family can remember.

Verizon Online customers obtain aliases on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice for anemail alias is not available, you may have to choose an alternate email alias.Although you can't change your email address, you can create an email alias. An email alias lets you create a meaningful emailaddress that friends and family can remember.

Verizon Online customers obtain aliases on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice for anemail alias is not available, you may have to choose an alternate email alias.
 Although you can't change your email address, you can create an email alias. An email alias lets you create a meaningful emailaddress that friends and family can remember.

Verizon Online customers obtain aliases on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice for anemail alias is not available, you may have to choose an alternate email alias.Although you can't change your email address, you can create an email alias. An email alias lets you create a meaningful emailaddress that friends and family can remember.

Verizon Online customers obtain aliases on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice for anemail alias is not available, you may have to choose an alternate email alias.

This works, and works well, and gives you the same desired effect, so take a look at the link and try it.   

go to www.myverizon.com

Sign in with your username and password

Once you are signed in you will see your main page with a view of your bill UNDER your bill is a banner ad and under the banner ad is ACCOUNT ACTIONS, and in that section is account tools.  Click on account tools. 

Scroll down a little bit and go to email settings and you will see email alias's.  That is where you can create an email Alias