customer service issues, trying to reach someone that can help in Verizon
badermd

This is in regards to account number {edited for privacy}

I have signed up online for this account and for another account located in New Jersey as I do have two homes (wife and kids live temporary away) and so got two accounts. For this account the promotion was supposed to be a $59.99 double play package along with a $12 credit each month if I signed up for three or more TVs and a $200 visa card as a l gift if I do it online. I did all that and when I called in to schedule installation date the agent who got my call was unfortunately to me not that well qualified to finish it up so she changed many things without even telling me and she said that she kept everything as is and I just figured out after receiving my first bill that I'm getting my bill monthly being $69.99 not the agreed upon $59.99, and I have not received the credit for the receiver nor the credit for the online promotion of two hundred dollars.

I called into customer service at least four times over the past one month plus and I was promised also by another agent on July 14 and one more time on July 28 that it is going to be taken care off,  and when I called yesterday and today they told me unfortunately we cannot offer more than $4.99 credit monthly not $10 that would reflect the original  package. They did not do anything about the other two things that I was supposed to get including the credit of $200 and the free receiver monthly which I was promised online. And interestingly when I told him why don't you just cancel this account and have me re-order it online they said it is now too late as you had 30 days to cancel now you have to pay the cancellation fee. So I'm just not pleased with the way this has been handled from the beginning as you can see and look into the notes please..

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: customer service issues, trying to reach someone that can help in Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi badermd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes