Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
i have been without email service since Feb 10, 2011. Verizon has failed to find the problem why my email is being zapped from the server. I had to re-route my email with verizon to my yahoo mail. Funny but THE MAIL GET THERE. I have been without email service for three weeks now. Spent hours online with technicians who can't fix the problem. I asked to be given a different acccount to no avail. BOTTOM LINE, I AM GOING TO GET ANOTHER SERVER. Basically, I have been thrown out of verizon. I don't have a telephone, just a cell phone and they are charging me for those calls with the technicians, a DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH VERIZON???
is there any chance that you have your verizon account set up on outlook, outlook express eudora, lotus, thunderbird, incredimail or any other type of email program. either on your machine or elsewhere? if you do, then that is the likely culprit.
there is a setting that you have to check that will leave copys of the emails on the server so you can access them later.
Have you tried changing your password? Sounds like it's being popped, and if it's not you then it's probably a compromised account.
Change your password to something different and see if it stops. (If you are popping your mail, see response from Hubrisnxs above.)
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.