Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

e-mail BANISHED FROM SERVER

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

e-mail BANISHED FROM SERVER

Message 1 of 3
(960 Views)

i have been without email service since Feb 10, 2011.   Verizon has failed to find the problem why my email is being zapped from the server.   I had to re-route my email with verizon to my yahoo mail.   Funny but THE MAIL GET THERE.   I have been without email service for three weeks now.   Spent hours online with technicians who can't fix the problem.  I asked to be given a different acccount to no avail.    BOTTOM LINE, I AM GOING TO GET ANOTHER SERVER.   Basically, I have been thrown out of verizon.   I don't have a telephone, just a cell phone and they are charging me for those calls with the technicians, a DOUBLE WHAMMY!!!   WHAT IS WRONG WITH VERIZON???

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: e-mail BANISHED FROM SERVER

Message 2 of 3
(938 Views)

is there any chance that you have your verizon account set up on outlook, outlook express eudora, lotus, thunderbird, incredimail or any other type of email program.    either on your machine or elsewhere?    if you do, then that is the likely culprit.   

there is a setting that you have to check that will leave copys of the emails on the server so you can access them later.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: e-mail BANISHED FROM SERVER

Message 3 of 3
(906 Views)

Have you tried changing your password? Sounds like it's being popped, and if it's not you then it's probably a compromised account.

Change your password to something different and see if it stops. (If you are popping your mail, see response from Hubrisnxs above.)

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.