e-mailing customer service
bphawaii

Why is a "chat room" the only way to contact Verizon customer support?  I am currently in Japan and need to send questions about my home internet service in California so I am not going to call and be charged the exorbitant international calling charges and the chat room is not available to me here for some reason.  

I have had NOTHING but problems with my on-line account.  I am trying to find a history of payments from my auto-pay and I can find nothing.  Can someone please give me another way to get in contact with customer support besides chat room and calling direct.  There HAS to be a way, right?  This is 2015, right?

0 Likes
Re: e-mailing customer service
BigElephant

I am running into the same problem.  called Verizon support and all of them stated that it was over their authority.  no one can provide where to contact and who to talk to.  I've been bouncing around like hot potato.  Frustrated as well.

0 Likes
Re: e-mailing customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello bphawaii

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes