early termination fee
Lola172

I got this fios bundle at the erie fare , I was promiseby the manager (zack) to receive a $50 best buy gift card and should receive it 3 to 4wks from the day of the activation (8/18/16)month of October still not receive it .I called customer service and I found out its not included in our bundle deals so as free "Showtime" for 2yrs.so  that" a" lie!

Customer service said he will personally email him but no words since then.

I dont even want to pay the service because of that.

Im just not happy with the whole situation.

1. I  did not receive that gift card  until before the day I cancelled it. (1/6/17)

2. We have not been getting a good reception of internet

3. We keep resetting the box its either pic. will froze or  can't view channels

4. 1/3/17 the box  did not work at all so we  decided to return the box(1/6/17) were tired of those technical issues.The day my husband returned it theres a lot of people there returning box for the same reason .

5 .Free movies for 90 days Customer service confirmed it I can watched any movie and its free for 90 days, I end up paying all the movies we've watched

why just put it only " 1 COMPLIMENTARY  MOVIE IS FREE".

AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY $200 FOR EARLY TERMINATION FEE

FOR THE UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE.

*Why verizon fios can charge for early termination fee?

*Why customer cant get their money back for unsatisfactory service? or at least waive early termination fee.

0 Likes
Re: early termination fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lola17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes