email again
pamski

So....I have not been able to access my email since the so called update occured in late March. I did not use yahoo (that I know of) but signed in through verizon.net. (I foolishly thought that would prevent issues as updates occured).

I have changed my user name and password but still can't even locate email.

Since it's been over 2 weeks, I wonder...is verizon going to credit my account for lack of service? Oh yeah, I've tried to call customer service several times and after over 30 minutes of waiting a rep comes to the line only to inform me that they can't help me, I got transterred to the wrong representative.

I switched to verizon 3 years ago for better customer service, at this rate, comcast is looking good!

0 Likes
Re: email again
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi pamski,

It looks like your email account had been locked for too many login attempts. I unlocked it and created a temp password for you. I will send it to you thru personal message. Keep in mind it will expire in 24 hrs from the date/time on this message. If you need to have it reset again, you can call 1-800-VERIZON.

In the future, when logging in on Verizon Central, you don't need to add the @verizon.net to your username. Also if you have trouble on Verizon Central, you can login on webmail.verizon.net where you do have to add the @verizon.net to your username.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes