Re: email -almost no 'real estate' on screen
Fergus155
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes! It's a lame and hard to use webmail service because there's so little usable space. VERY annoying, when there's so much wasted space at the top. The layout display is bad enough in IE, and even worse in Thunderbird (Windows 7)

0 Likes
Fergus155
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have to resort to webmail because stinkin' verizon server won't connect with my Thunderbird about half the time nowadays. The problem comes and goes spontaneously, and sometimes disables the outgoing email only. Yes, I'm using the new verizon settings and have checked them several times. Defaul email is Thunderbird, but I have tried other email programs in hopes the problem was with Thunderbird, but the other email programs could not connect either. Makes me livid.

0 Likes
Fergus155
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, definitely waaay too much space taken by Verizon logo.

0 Likes
Hark1

it's been almost 2 years and nothing has changed...anybody feel ignored.  I've tried every setting possible to get more screen to view my emails with but not much happen.  Verizon just contunues to value advertising its ability to annoy its customers while charging more every year.  

Lately I'm finding the timeout to be shorter.  Logon, try to read a lenghty email and the next thing I know I told that my session has timed out or an error pops up.  The errors have jut started and I hate to call support to waste an hour.  It will result in nothing happening.

Hey verizon listen up, give us a screen and UI that works for us.

Hark

a frustrated user

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please take a screenshot and post it.  As I previously posted I see lots of space.  Remember we are peers and not Verizon.  Verizon probably sees the same thing as I do and is most likely NOT working on it.

How to take a screenshop as listed in windows 7 help.

To capture an active window

1. Press Alt+PrtScn.

2. Click to open Paint.

3. In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.

4. If you want to resize the image, on the Home tab, in the Image group, click Resize, and enter a new percentage or pixel size.

5. Click the Paint button Picture of the Paint button , and then click Save.

Notes

• On some keyboards, PrtScn might appear as PRTSC, PRTSCN, or a similar abbreviation.

• Certain laptops and other mobile devices that lack a PrtScn key might use other key combinations, such as FN+Insert, to capture the screen. Check the manual the came with your laptop or device for specific instructions.

After you save the image put in a post using the insert image icon (little picture frame whowing "mountains") to upload a copy.  Note we will not see it for a bit as it needs to be approved by an admin.