Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

email attachment

kakingsbury
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

email attachment

Message 1 of 3
(470 Views)

I just created a new Word document and when I attach it to an email and press send I get a message that it was unable to send.  I scanned the file with my virus protection and there is nothing wrong with it. Why won't it send?  I tried an old Word document and it sent. My new document is labeled in a similar way so what could be wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: email attachment

Message 2 of 3
(431 Views)

@kakingsbury wrote:

I just created a new Word document and when I attach it to an email and press send I get a message that it was unable to send.  I scanned the file with my virus protection and there is nothing wrong with it. Why won't it send?  I tried an old Word document and it sent. My new document is labeled in a similar way so what could be wrong?

What is the full text of the error message?

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
kakingsbury
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: email attachment

Message 3 of 3
(401 Views)

550.5.7.1 The message you attempted to send was determined to be spam. Please visit http://www.verizon.net/spamfaq for more information.

I did this to no avail.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.