email disappears
kakingsbury
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why does my email disappear when I enter a double space in the body of my email? The whole page disappears and I get an Internet Explorer blank tab. Can't remember what it says but I have to go back to the log in page and start over.  Most ot the time I'm not in the email long enough for it to save to drafts either.

0 Likes
Re: email disappears
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I just tried putting in double spaces and it did not do that. This has to do something with the browser. Please try clearing your temporary internet files and cookies. Also try loading internet explorer without add ons. You could also try logging in with a different browser and see if that happens

kakingsbury
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.  What do you mean by loading IE without add ons?  I almost always clear the temp files and cookies before I shut down my computer.  You're not the first to suggest using a different browser.  Does Verizon not play nice with Internet Explorer any more?  I've always used IE; it seems I've had these issues since I switched to Fios.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@kakingsbury wrote:

What do you mean by loading IE without add ons?

They meant.

From source http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Internet-Explorer-add-ons-frequently-asked-question...

Click the Start button Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

No, IE is the suggested browser for accessing our websites. The reason for using a different browser is to see if there's a corruption or something wrong with your specific copy of IE.