email folders
pifpmb

For some reason my folders have dissappeared from my e-mail page.  How can I access them?

0 Likes
Re: email folders
Jerry-Denise

I'm having the same issue the last 2 days.  My folders are gone and I can't pull open the sidebar they used to be in. 

0 Likes
jeffrejs

I'm having the same problem - all of a sudden I can't see or access my email folders. Did you find a solution when you had the problem?

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is one of those instances where screenshots would be really helpful. Since my folders appear normally, I don't know what is causing yours not to display.

Any chance you could post a screenshot (obscuring any personal information, of course) of your mailbox?

0 Likes
jeffrejs

Thanks for responding. I don't know how to post a "screenshot", but the left side of my email screen looks just like yours (probably) except that I can only see the top of the first folder under "Manage Folders". Previously I could see the first 5 or 6 folders alphabetically and scroll down to see the rest. There is no longer any way to scroll down.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@jeffrejs wrote:

Thanks for responding. I don't know how to post a "screenshot", but the left side of my email screen looks just like yours (probably) except that I can only see the top of the first folder under "Manage Folders". Previously I could see the first 5 or 6 folders alphabetically and scroll down to see the rest. There is no longer any way to scroll down.

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images2#images2 - Scroll down to How do I insert an image in a post?

Without seeing what you are seeing, my *guess* is that you have increased the zoom on your browser and/or resized the window so the frames don't fit. In most browsers, if you hold down the CTRL key and scroll with your mouse wheel, this adjusts the zoom level. (Smaller when you scroll down, larger when you scroll up.) It's easy to do accidentally. Try adjusting the zoom and see if that helps.

0 Likes
lilhighway
Enthusiast - Level 3

somegirl it could be screen resolution could be wrong too

0 Likes
lilhighway
Enthusiast - Level 3

What are the system requirements for Verizon Online Backup and Sharing?
Minimum System Requirements for the Verizon Online Backup Client
Apple® Macintosh®

• Apple Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7
  • 256MB RAM (Memory)
  • 50MB available Hard Drive space

Microsoft® Windows® (Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 required)

• Windows 7
  • Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions
  • Windows XP 32-bit with Service Pack 3 or higher
  • 1GB RAM (Memory) recommended
  • 75MB available Hard Drive space

Supported mobile devices: Android, BlackBerry® (Pearl™ Series, Curve™ Series, Storm™ Series, Bold™ 9000, 8830 World Edition smartphone and Curve™ 8900 smartphone)

Minimum System Requirements for the Verizon Online Sharing Web site

• Supported Browsers and their versions
    • Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9; FireFox 3.6, 4, 5, 6; Chrome 14; Safari 5, 5.1
  • Minimum and Recommended Java Runtime Version
    • Java Script must be enabled
    • 1.6 or higher
  • Minimum and Recommended Flash Version
    • Flash 10 or higher
    • Minimum Recommended Screen Resolution
      • PC = 1024 x 768  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<here is the resolution setting
      • MAC = 1280 x 800
0 Likes
jeffrejs

Thanks! You are right, as I discovered last night. Somehow the zoom had been changed to 140%. Still, something else is going on, because my standard zoom was 125%, and now I can't use more than 100% without creating the problem with the Verizon folders. Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

0 Likes
jayfay

folder access

0 Likes