Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

email font style and size

kakingsbury
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

email font style and size

Message 1 of 2
(1,230 Views)

Lately my email font style and size setting will not save.  I have to keep setting them each time I type an email. I do not want to use the default style and size. Why is this not working even though I follow the suggested instructions in the Settings area? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
iouzel
Contributor
Contributor

Re: email font style and size

Message 2 of 2
(1,166 Views)

I have the same problem as kakingsbury. THIS IS A SUDDEN PROBLEM WITH VERIZON EMAIL. PLEASE SEND A FIX TO YOUR USERS, VERIZON!

Recipients of my email (browser is Chrome) cannot read it because though I send it in 12 font, they receive it in "too small to read" font even when I change the size to 16. Tried changing from RTF to plain text but since the New Verizon email does not allow email in plain text it automatically adjusts back to RTF. 

Tried changing the settings in Chrome Advanced settings then logging out and closing browser. Seems to work. Not sure if recipients will be able to read it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.