email login issues not resolved
wicked-warlock
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon said they were working on a home page new development.  It has been 6 months and it is still not resolved.

It continues to try to log me in as wireless customer.  Again, this was suppose to be fixed.  Again, this is over 6 months ago with the same promises from verizon to address the login issues.

Sure there is a work around, but now I feel verizon just doesn't care because of the work around.

0 Likes
Re: email login issues not resolved
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is fixed, at least for most people.  The logon looks like the wireless login (they decided to standardize on that format), but is actually the one for VERIZON residential/business.  And at least I see pages that no longer identify themselves as verizonwireless. 

Note you may have a problem if you were using the same userid on Verizon and Verizon Wireless sites.  If you do, you will probably have to open a problem record with them.   They may have resolved this, but in the past the two IDs had to be different.

0 Likes
wicked-warlock
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is not fixed.  If I select login up top right and try logging in to my account.  I get the security check device like I have have wireless phone service.

There is no reason why verizon can't seperate cell phone services.

This has been a complaint on this site for over 8 months now.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why should they?  email is apparently no longer even offered for Wireless customers (at least that the answer I got when I asked about an Email for my phone).  Device includes web browsers in their nomenclature. 

Other then looking like the Wireless logon, does anything go wrong when you login?

0 Likes
wicked-warlock
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, it still treats me like a verizon wireless customer.  I don't even own a cell phone from verizon.  It wants to offer security for the device.

I am using the work around.  Login where it says change.  It has been an issue for 8 months and verizon gave us the we are working on the website change.

0 Likes