Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

email problems

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

email problems

Message 1 of 2
(973 Views)

I have certain people who send me email to my verizon account and it never gets to my inbox. It's not in my spam folder. These same people send me email  (at the same time) to my work address and it gets through with no problem.

How do I figure out what's happening to their emails?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: email problems

Message 2 of 2
(913 Views)

Hi sorry to hear you are having a issue with your email. The first thing to check is your block senders list to ensure they are not being blocked.  You can locate the block senders list under; My Settings > Mail> Blocking.   

If they are not in the block senders list, do you know if they get any type of failed delivery notice when they try to send you email?

Eric_VZ Support 

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.