Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
as of tuesday 12/25/18 my main verizon email account is not refreshing on any of my iphone devices. I am able to get verizon emai via the aol sign-in of my computer - as I have been doing for the past year. I double checked that my PW was accurate. I called verizon, they tried to help. then they sent me to AOL (since aol now "manages" verizon email accounts). AOL refused to help me unless I upgraded to a paid membership- I even called Iphone support, who could only tell me that I needed to use as incoming imap.aol.com and outgoing as smtp.aol.com which didnt work, I tried multiple perputations. using differnet ports 995, 993, or 465 or 587, I tried incoming.verizon.net, i tried pop.verizon.net, I tried imap.verizon.net etc... NOTHING works on any IPHONE HELP!!!!
my main verizon account- had incoming.verizon.net, so I tried changing it to pop.verizon.net port 995, & smtp.verizon.net port 465. I tried imap.aol, I tried pop.verizon, with port 993 & smtp w port 587 or something like that.
I spoke to verizon who said I should use imap but that didnt work, I called AOl but they refused to help. I called apple we tried several permutations none worked
my sub account from verizon - works fine- it uses pop.verizon.net port 995, & smtp.verizon.net port 465, that works fine. Its weird I have 3 iphones, 4,7 &8 and the main account stopped refreshing on 12/25. I wish I knew how to convert my verizon.net to aol.com, w/o losing my old emails.