how to pay for My Domain????
kcw75023
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like several other posts in this Forum, I need to pay for the My Domain product, and can't find anyone who wants to take my money. I baought this to keep my @verizon.net email address after I moved out of a Verizon service area a few years ago. I renewed in 2013, then was caught in a loop last year trying to update an expired credit card. Eventually Verizon renewed without charging (after about 2 weeks of phone calls and emails). I'm trying to pay again this year, and ruuning into the same challenges. It appears NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE MY DOMAINS CUSTOMER BILLING!!!

I contacted {edited for privacy}and they provided my partner account ID. Theoretically that's what is needed to setup payment. After 3 or 4 phone calls and transfers, I still haven't resolved the problem. 

Ironically, my service should expire 6/18/15, and I haven't even recieved a bill.

Can anyone at Verizon help? The other forum posts on this issue have received a reply from an ElizabethS with Verizon, who has "escalated" the issue to a customer service agent who will correspond directly with the customer on solving the issue.  If ElizabethS is out there, please escalate me. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: how to pay for My Domain????
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes