how to reach the alias tool??
eda1
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I try to reach the alias tool from the support pages I'm returned to the top page when I click on :log in" to the tool. The last time this was asked was a year ago, and in that thread someone said that there was a problem with reaching the tool from the support pages, but some verizon support person had supplied a way to reach the tool. I tried chat, but the wait is endless. Can anyone point me to the tool?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to reach the alias tool??
Hubrisnxs
Legend

To create an email alias, it's easiest to do from the home page in my opinion.  So log in at www.myverizon.com after you log in hover over the word account at the top and then hover over account profile and click on the word residential . you'll find the change alias right there in the first options.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

To create an email alias, it's easiest to do from the home page in my opinion.  So log in at www.myverizon.com after you log in hover over the word account at the top and then hover over account profile and click on the word residential . you'll find the change alias right there in the first options.

0 Likes
eda1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

Well, I'll be damned - I spent hours trying to do this at my account at verizon.net . I finally just added a new subaccount & deleted the one thqat I was trying to add an alias to. Verizon pages are sure a pain. And of course I see an alias field at the new one. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes