i am middle east person
_lucifer_

hi

i am person from middle east and want have Verizon mail service, but only persons hae service can get email, because i am not at usa, unable to buy internet service or tv service, 

any one can show me other way for buy other serice to can get email from verizon ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i am middle east person
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@_lucifer_ wrote:

Hi

this service is only for:

Available to High Speed Internet and FiOS customers only.
Email linking unavailable for Verizon Yahoo and Verizon with Windows Live customers.

and for this part: Email linking unavailable for Verizon Yahoo and Verizon with Windows Live customers.

mean i can't link my yahoo id to Verizon email ?

Looking through the screens, you can sign up as a new customer. The warning is for people with and existing Verizon account that is portalled with Yahoo or Windows Live.

Really, it depends on what you mean by "link" your Yahoo id. If you are talking about having the Yahoo portal partner for your verizon.net account, then no, you can't. Portal Partners are not compatible with the VYD product for some reason.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3
_lucifer_

Hi

Email linking unavailable for Verizon Yahoo and Verizon with Windows Live customers.

and for this part: Email linking unavailable for Verizon Yahoo and Verizon with Windows Live customers.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@_lucifer_ wrote:

Hi

Looking through the screens, you can sign up as a new customer. The warning is for people with and existing Verizon account that is portalled with Yahoo or Windows Live.

Really, it depends on what you mean by "link" your Yahoo id. If you are talking about having the Yahoo portal partner for your verizon.net account, then no, you can't. Portal Partners are not compatible with the VYD product for some reason.

0 Likes
_lucifer_

sorry about other question 

Domain Name
Registration Period:
1 Year
Verizon Basic (included)
Billing Cycle:
1 Year
Plan Fees
Recurring Fee:
$ 19.95
 -------------------
i must pay per months 19.95 OR for one year i must only pay 19.95 ?
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Based on what the website says, it's $19.95 per year. I don't have the service personally, but that is what is being advertised.

0 Likes