iPhone/Outlook Express Sync
dmun1

In using my iPhone for work emails, when I delete emails directly through Outlook on my work laptop they are automatically deleted from my iPhone.  However, when using my iPhone for personal emails, when I delete emails (or download them to Outlook Express on personal laptop) directly from Verizon webmail thereby removing them, they are not automatically deleted from my iPhone.  They still need to be removed manually even though they no longer exist on the server.  Is there a setting on the iPhone or Verizon Webmail that will allow the inbox on the iPhone to automatically synchronize with the Verizon server/webmail?

I appreciate any suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone/Outlook Express Sync
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I

@dmun wrote:

In using my iPhone for work emails, when I delete emails directly through Outlook on my work laptop they are automatically deleted from my iPhone.  However, when using my iPhone for personal emails, when I delete emails (or download them to Outlook Express on personal laptop) directly from Verizon webmail thereby removing them, they are not automatically deleted from my iPhone.  They still need to be removed manually even though they no longer exist on the server.  Is there a setting on the iPhone or Verizon Webmail that will allow the inbox on the iPhone to automatically synchronize with the Verizon server/webmail?

I appreciate any suggestions.

ts the nature of POP type email.  So nope.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone/Outlook Express Sync
dmun1

Was getting that impression through research elsewhere but I thank you for confirming it.

0 Likes
Setup outlook on iphone, outlook email on iphon
juliajackson

Hey iphone users good news for you... now outlook is on your iphone. So now just a single click and you are at the outlook emai on iphone, so now setup outlook on iphone and sync outlook mail with iphone.

Just click link below...

http://www.phonesappstabs.com/how-to-setup-outlook-email-on-ipad-or-iphone/

Hope it helps you....

0 Likes