importing e-mail from former provider to Verizon,
crunch11

Hi,

I hope someone can help me before I lose the comcast e-mail. I was told I coulc move the e-mail to my new verizon account but it is down today . How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

0 Likes
Re: importing e-mail from former provider to Verizon,
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

TrueSwitch can accommodate that for you. Check out www.trueswitch.com/verizon .

GregMS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kevin,

I have just switched from Cox to FIOS but TrueSwitch doesn't work with Macs.  Is there some way for me to have my Cox email forwarded to my Verizon.Net account now since Cox is scheduled to disconnect tomorrow?  Thank you for your assistance.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I'll step in and clairify something on the trueswitch....It does not work from mac mail correct however if your contacts were in your cox mail web mail there won't be an issue. If they are not then I would still do it so that if someone emails your cox address it will be forwarded to your verizon email account....The only thing you will have to do would be to send everyone in your contact/address book an email stating the change.  One more thing to watch out is do not send more than 100 contacts per email or risk having the account suspended for spam which I know you don't want you can view the rest of the Verizon email Policy

https://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_policies&id=EmailPolicy

Hope that answers your questions.

0 Likes