Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

importing e-mail from former provider to Verizon,

crunch1
Contributor
Contributor

importing e-mail from former provider to Verizon,

Message 1 of 4
(4,245 Views)

Hi,

I hope someone can help me before I lose the comcast e-mail. I was told I coulc move the e-mail to my new verizon account but it is down today . How can I do this?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

3 REPLIES 3
VZ_Kevin
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: importing e-mail from former provider to Verizon,

Message 2 of 4
(4,166 Views)

TrueSwitch can accommodate that for you. Check out www.trueswitch.com/verizon .

Kevin
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

GregMS
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(4,072 Views)

Kevin,

I have just switched from Cox to FIOS but TrueSwitch doesn't work with Macs.  Is there some way for me to have my Cox email forwarded to my Verizon.Net account now since Cox is scheduled to disconnect tomorrow?  Thank you for your assistance.

Techman28
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 4 of 4
(3,976 Views)

I'll step in and clairify something on the trueswitch....It does not work from mac mail correct however if your contacts were in your cox mail web mail there won't be an issue. If they are not then I would still do it so that if someone emails your cox address it will be forwarded to your verizon email account....The only thing you will have to do would be to send everyone in your contact/address book an email stating the change.  One more thing to watch out is do not send more than 100 contacts per email or risk having the account suspended for spam which I know you don't want you can view the rest of the Verizon email Policy

https://www.verizon.net/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_policies&id=EmailPolicy

Hope that answers your questions.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title