Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yes, you would lose the email address. Your verizon.net address is linked to your HSI or FiOS account. Email isn't provided for wireless plans.
You could keep it by purchasing Verizon Your Domain if you are looking to save money without losing your address. It's not free, but $19.95/year is cheaper than even the cheapest internet plan.
The best advice though is probably to get an email address that is not provided by your ISP. There are several free providers out there (Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail just to name a few), and some very cheap custom domain options. None of those would have to change when you change your service provider, meaning you wouldn't have to worry about situations like this one. 😉
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.