Re: is there any way to restore the old email format. the new format stinks[ Edited ]
01-15-2011 07:52 AM - edited 01-15-2011 07:54 AM
some people still have the "go back to classic view" on their webmail client, but they are doing away with that one altogether so I would say get used to the new one, or go download an email program.
For what it's worth, the go to classic view looks like this....
outlook express (not avail for win vista or win 7)
Those are just a few suggestions but there are others out there.
If you use one of those programs you'll want the settings
The following are the settings for setting up and configuring your email
User name settings
- Your Verizon Online user name (for example, vzn12345)
- Your Verizon Online password (for example, password1)
Mail server settings
- Incoming mail server (POP3): incoming.verizon.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): outgoing.verizon.net
- Outgoing Server Port Numbers: 587 Why is this important?
- Your Verizon Online user name
- Your Verizon Online password
Using your Verizon Email Account in Outlook Express 5-6