Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

leaving Verizon email

P_smith1
Contributor
Contributor

leaving Verizon email

Message 1 of 2
(552 Views)

I switched to Verizon email this week since MSN email that Verizon provided since '97 decided to charge me.

So, 3 days in to it - and having switched ID on many accounts to make it my Verizon info, and letting my contacts know, I am call UNCLE.  I'll go to gmail or something else.

I can't get Verizon email to work if I want to send an email on my iPad that has any letters in the body of the email.  Verizon didn't want to deal with that at all.  iPad issue I was told.

It didn't want to copy and paste into emails.  Had to call about that too.

And now, I cannot open a photo from an email, even though I could always do that on MSN and gmail.  It won't let me forward it either so I can open it elsewhere.  it is just jpg so it is not an exotic file.

Verizon email cannot possilbly be worth all this trouble. 

What a waste of time trying to use Verizon's email.  Don't bother switching if you're thinking about it.

1 REPLY 1
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: leaving Verizon email

Message 2 of 2
(492 Views)

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with the Verizon email. We can help you with them. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.