email migration
Tina110

I have yet to receive my email about the email changing to aol.  I have tried to call but the wait is over an hour.  I think you have to make a decision by tomorrow, what do I do????

0 Likes
Re: email migration
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Tina1 wrote:

I have yet to receive my email about the email changing to aol.  I have tried to call but the wait is over an hour.  I think you have to make a decision by tomorrow, what do I do????

1. These forums are peer to peer.  Verizon is unlikely to respond.
  2. If you are a Verizon/Yahoo customer you are not migrating at least at this time
  3. They are migrating in waves.  Lots of customers haven't been told to migrate yet.
  4. The emails are more to tell those who are using a mail client app that its time to migrate.  If you are a Webmail customer you will see you a message when you login to email.
  5. If you think you missed an email, and are using an app such as Outlook, gmail, apple mail, thunderbird, etc., just logon to the webmail to check  http://webmail.verizon.com
AOL Email Account
MEV2

When will I receive the notification to migrate my Verizon email account to AOL?

0 Likes
Date of email migration?
rswpdc

I have yet to receive the email notification about email retirement and migration to AOL.  When will I receive the email?  Should I be worried that I haven't heard anything?

0 Likes
Re: Haven't gotten the email retirement and migration notice yet...should I be worried?
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Re: migration to aol
kilowatt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live in Fort Washington, MD and have been a Verizon customer since Verizon was Bell Atlantic.  I have NEVER been notified that I must migrate to AOL.  

0 Likes
Re: migration to aol
Veteran68

I have not seen anything about this, I wish to migrate to AOL , I cannot lose my address

0 Likes
Migration to AOL email
felin1

As of 4-17-17 I have still not been sent a message or email asking me to move my email address to AOL. I know the time is approaching when Verizon will no longer provide email service. I dont know what to do to preserve my email address. Any info would be helpful.

0 Likes
Re: Migration to AOL email
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They are doing things in waves.  Probably over several months.  And note that at least at this time NO migration of Yahoo/Verizon email accounts to AOL.

0 Likes
No notification of Email migration
misterb

As of April 17 I have not received notification on my email account or sub accounts about migrating to AOL. No message appears when I log into my Verizon.net email either.  Should I be concerned that I slipped through the cracks? When should I receive notification by?

0 Likes