Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

migration to aol

SOLVED
Tina1
Contributor
Contributor

email migration

Message 11 of 47
(4,384 Views)

I have yet to receive my email about the email changing to aol.  I have tried to call but the wait is over an hour.  I think you have to make a decision by tomorrow, what do I do????

tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: email migration

Message 12 of 47
(4,327 Views)

@Tina1 wrote:

I have yet to receive my email about the email changing to aol.  I have tried to call but the wait is over an hour.  I think you have to make a decision by tomorrow, what do I do????

1. These forums are peer to peer.  Verizon is unlikely to respond.
  2. If you are a Verizon/Yahoo customer you are not migrating at least at this time
  3. They are migrating in waves.  Lots of customers haven't been told to migrate yet.
  4. The emails are more to tell those who are using a mail client app that its time to migrate.  If you are a Webmail customer you will see you a message when you login to email.
  5. If you think you missed an email, and are using an app such as Outlook, gmail, apple mail, thunderbird, etc., just logon to the webmail to check  http://webmail.verizon.com
MEV
Contributor
Contributor

AOL Email Account

Message 13 of 47
(4,311 Views)

When will I receive the notification to migrate my Verizon email account to AOL?

rswpdc
Contributor
Contributor

Date of email migration?

Message 14 of 47
(4,205 Views)

I have yet to receive the email notification about email retirement and migration to AOL.  When will I receive the email?  Should I be worried that I haven't heard anything?

TomH309
Gold Contributor V Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Haven't gotten the email retirement and migration notice yet...should I be worried?

Message 15 of 47
(4,196 Views)

Have you seen this ?

https://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/email/migrations.htm?CMP=DMC-CVZ_ZZ_ZZ_Z_DO_N_X00425

Migration is being done by Areas.

Tom
QIP 7100 1,YAMAHA ATS 1080,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
kilowatt
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: migration to aol

Message 16 of 47
(4,098 Views)

I live in Fort Washington, MD and have been a Verizon customer since Verizon was Bell Atlantic.  I have NEVER been notified that I must migrate to AOL.  

Veteran68
Contributor
Contributor

Re: migration to aol

Message 17 of 47
(3,966 Views)

I have not seen anything about this, I wish to migrate to AOL , I cannot lose my address

felin
Contributor
Contributor

Migration to AOL email

Message 18 of 47
(3,932 Views)

As of 4-17-17 I have still not been sent a message or email asking me to move my email address to AOL. I know the time is approaching when Verizon will no longer provide email service. I dont know what to do to preserve my email address. Any info would be helpful.

tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Migration to AOL email

Message 19 of 47
(3,917 Views)

They are doing things in waves.  Probably over several months.  And note that at least at this time NO migration of Yahoo/Verizon email accounts to AOL.

misterb
Contributor
Contributor

No notification of Email migration

Message 20 of 47
(3,903 Views)

As of April 17 I have not received notification on my email account or sub accounts about migrating to AOL. No message appears when I log into my Verizon.net email either.  Should I be concerned that I slipped through the cracks? When should I receive notification by?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title