more email problems

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

more email problems

Message 1 of 2
(1,498 Views)

I can't even get into email - last night, or this morning.  It looks like more of a system problem on verizon's end.  I was hoping the previous thread was referencing this.  

I called a few weeks ago about another verizon issue - they weren't reflecting bill payment correctly - and after 15 min on the phone, they acknowledged this was true for everyone.  I told them, that with any system, if they have a system wide problem they should just fess up and post this online - it would save customers and their staff a lot of frustration and calls.  They acted like I was some sort of problem - the customer service rep treated me like a bothersome child.  There was actually one other time they had system-wide issues too - when they installed that "keep me logged in for 2 weeks button".  I had issues, and they told me everyone had issues.  (after spending much time on the phone with them)  I never check that box any more.  No faith they fixed the bug.

I'd like to get into email, but I sure don't want to spend another frustrating 15 min on the phone with them, only to be treated poorly.  

anyone else get into email?  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: more email problems

Message 2 of 2
(1,417 Views)

I can get into my email so maybe it's your location  if so, others should also have the problem. I have used the stay signed in for two weeks feature and it works. Have you tried signing in using Verizon webmail sign in or just the homepage sign in?

Holly

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.