more email problems
southernbelle2

I can't even get into email - last night, or this morning.  It looks like more of a system problem on verizon's end.  I was hoping the previous thread was referencing this.  

I called a few weeks ago about another verizon issue - they weren't reflecting bill payment correctly - and after 15 min on the phone, they acknowledged this was true for everyone.  I told them, that with any system, if they have a system wide problem they should just fess up and post this online - it would save customers and their staff a lot of frustration and calls.  They acted like I was some sort of problem - the customer service rep treated me like a bothersome child.  There was actually one other time they had system-wide issues too - when they installed that "keep me logged in for 2 weeks button".  I had issues, and they told me everyone had issues.  (after spending much time on the phone with them)  I never check that box any more.  No faith they fixed the bug.

I'd like to get into email, but I sure don't want to spend another frustrating 15 min on the phone with them, only to be treated poorly.  

anyone else get into email?  

0 Likes
Re: more email problems
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

I can get into my email so maybe it's your location  if so, others should also have the problem. I have used the stay signed in for two weeks feature and it works. Have you tried signing in using Verizon webmail sign in or just the homepage sign in?

Holly

0 Likes