my post was moved re: yahoo portal/sub accounts email issue
gretaspeaks

i initially posted on saturday, 9/4 re: issues that i have been attempting to resolve since 7/31, yes

that is correct july 31st.

in order to keep my verizon.net email and remove phone/dsl service (both still active) the yahoo portal

needed to be removed from my verizon.net email.  i set up domain services, etc. and the

portal was finally removed however only my primary email account was in tact, sub account was not

accessible which was eventually accessible, however anything prior to 9/1 in the sub account as

well as a third of contacts are missing.  spoke to yet another person on 9/3 i was given a 

supervisors phone number to call and 'code' and of course the code is not accurate therefore i was

unable to reach a supervisor.  i verified the code 3x before being told i had to call directly as the

transfer was not being picked up.

kalin (moderator) moved my saturday post to an employee monitored board however i do not know where

that is nor is kalin answering my messages.  this is a now beyond being ridiculous.  i should have been

able to cancel phone/dsl services a month ago and my email account should be just as it was before the

portal was removed.

please do not remove this post unless i can be told where it ends up.  adding another 3 days to

this fiasco is just not okay.

thank you.

0 Likes
Re: my post was moved re: yahoo portal/sub accounts email issue
Techman28
Master - Level 1

when a portal is removed say for instance from yahoo to verizon or anything back to verizon there is no way to keep the email/contacts with the account from the portal. All information is suppose to be saved and stored for the customer on their computer using outlook or some form of pop3 client.

0 Likes