new set up
jkempf40

Since the new upgrade and redesign, I can not access my email.  I use my email for both personal and professional use. Have tried a number of ways but always get thrown back to my home page or says the site can not be accessed.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: new set up
disheartened
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem - can download emails to my desktop computer but can't access then from the internet which means we won't be able to get our emails if we go on vacation.  Verizon has become the perfect business model of how NOT to treat your customers. Trying tech support doesn't help. I spent over an hour the other day and talked to THREE different people only to be told verizon is having technical difficulties and tech support hasn't been told when it might be corrected. if anybody has an answer, I really hope they reply! Tried another forum on Verizon where other people are having the same problem. Am really tempted to go to a local naked dsl provider. They're more expensive, but they have good tech support and you can telephone them and get a real response. Even if the courts let Frontier buy verizon, which at this point looks doubtful, at this rate verizon will have alienated so many of its customers that Frontier will get a gutted company.