no SIGN OUT on remote email access??
grams77
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the new "update", when I check my email at home from my work computer, there is no longer a SIGN OUT icon, only SIGN IN...  so, after checking email, to exit, the only thing you can do to exit is just X out!! ..  I did a Live Chat with Verizon yesterday and she was baffled...  said it was a "system error" that they would investigate and call me back in the afternoon.  Haven't heard from anyone, but the SIGN OUT is still missing. 

0 Likes
Re: no SIGN OUT on remote email access??
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey when your at home what web browser are you using to get to the internet and check your e-mail and when your at work which web browser are you using because it sounds like a browser issue if your able to use the sign in or out feature on your pc at home.

0 Likes
OldPhart61

ok so now it's 2015, apple is more popular, i am on safari, lion osx , still no sigh out button in sight. ? I checked in the usual places . like where the sign in button was located, you'd think it would change to sigh out once you  signed in but it all disappears.... Facebook and google have hidden it but it's discoverable, in a drop down menu. anyway why should i care? i never go on the yahoo portal as it is loaded with ads and promos, it's just easier to POP  everything over to Mail and just look at my emails. I only go on the website once in a while for emergencies. I'll never understand the corporate mentality but Yahoo and verizon will soon be just a footnote in the history pages as google and facebook out maneuver verizon.

You guys never had a chance. Can you hear me now?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

? what are you using?  Webmail?  I see a sign out

0 Likes