not able to manage sub accounts
IchthusAg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have two sub accounts, one for my wife an one for my daughter.

I need to "manage sub accounts" but when I click the "Manage Sub Accounts" button, the button just disappears.  I thried navigating by hoverign over My Verizon then then clicking on "Manage Sub Accounts" and I get the "Manage Profile sttings" page with the "Manage Sub Accounts Card" with no "Manage" Button. 

None of the help options fits and tryign o help from Verizon.com is an endless circle of hades if you don't have a proplem they've already predefined.

Re: not able to manage sub accounts
Justin46
Legend

@IchthusAg wrote:

I need to "manage sub accounts" but when I click the "Manage Sub Accounts" button, the button just disappears.  I thried navigating by hoverign over My Verizon then then clicking on "Manage Sub Accounts" and I get the "Manage Profile sttings" page with the "Manage Sub Accounts Card" with no "Manage" Button. 

None of the help options fits and tryign o help from Verizon.com is an endless circle of hades if you don't have a proplem they've already predefined.

I experienced the same thing today. Have you already migrated all of your email accounts to AOL? If so it appears you can no longer manage them (or even see them) on My Verizon, once migrated they become native AOL accounts. If you haven't migrated them yet, it may be that both accounts have been offered the AOL migration and you/they haven't done that yet. If this is the case you/they need to log into webmail for each account and go through the migration (and hope it works - I have 3 sub accounts and two have migrated successfully, the third just won't migrate, I get an error when I enter the security code during the migration, can't get past that so far).

Anyway, I am pretty sure this is all tied to the AOL email migration.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
IchthusAg
Enthusiast - Level 3
@Justin wrote:

@IchthusAg wrote:

I experienced the same thing today. Have you already migrated all of your email accounts to AOL? If so it appears you can no longer manage them (or even see them) on My Verizon, once migrated they become native AOL accounts. If you haven't migrated them yet, it may be that both accounts have been offered the AOL migration and you/they haven't done that yet. If this is the case you/they need to log into webmail for each account and go through the migration (and hope it works - I have 3 sub accounts and two have migrated successfully, the third just won't migrate, I get an error when I enter the security code during the migration, can't get past that so far).

Anyway, I am pretty sure this is all tied to the AOL email migration.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

I have only migrated mine - the primary.  I went to migrate my wife's but it wasn't available for her yet.  Part of what I don't understand.  I think thei whole migration tho AOL is a cluster and definitely could have been managed better.
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

THEY SHOULD appear in both AOL and Verizon.  Of course they may have screwed that up. 

The email id, once migrated, is a seperate account for AOL.  But other functions such as TV sub accounts SHOULD exist.  Don't have one set up anymore to check.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@tns_2 wrote:

THEY SHOULD appear in both AOL and Verizon.  Of course they may have screwed that up. 

The email id, once migrated, is a seperate account for AOL.  But other functions such as TV sub accounts SHOULD exist.  Don't have one set up anymore to check.

Good point. But note that the OP and I are in the same VHO, actually the same city, so it may be that since we are both in an area being sold to Frontier that perhaps Verizon is just wiping us out a little early. But who knows????? I for sure don't.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
IchthusAg
Enthusiast - Level 3

"As a Verizon customer, you may create up to 9 sub accounts for others to access certain Verizon services. Here you can create those accounts with specific access levels."

Presumably this is not EMAIL specific, but the fact Verizon website is loaded with misinformation I shouldn't be surprised.  

I just wish there were a way to communicate this to someone and get a response.  

Help on the site is useless.

both of my sub accounts still can access email at "webmail.verizon.com" and neitehr have been prompted to migrate to AOL.

0 Likes
krsmith1

I can't manage or even find my subaccounts!   HELP  

0 Likes
Nasaman
Enthusiast - Level 2

My sons account keeps asking for a password, I have wasted hours and hours tring to manage my sub accounts, the names are ther, but no accsess.THIS IS ONE CLUSTER FOR SURE, Verizon has become a quagmire of saving money at customer service expense. We need answers from them but I am sure that will never happen here.

0 Likes
LilC2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot manage any subaccounts either.

When clicking on Manage Sub Accounts the list of accounts will not appear. This is what I see.

Clicking on the blue Select a Sub Account to Manage results in NOTHING.... Nada.....

Once again, malfunctioning code and or software. 

Hours of time the past 10 days as a result of inoperable, poorly functioning software, code, etc across all the Verizon domains.  From Fios TV, to now this!!

Screen shot inserted.... this is the only thing I see.

So how the heck are we supposed to access or attempt to manage sub-accounts???

0 Likes
LilC2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would recommend that developers/ programmers take a look at this code for coding errors........... 😞 😞

0 Likes