pop mail issues
dan2424

i am haveing trouble acessing my verizon mail via pop in my email client i have tried both thunderbird and windows live mail and still have isses. im using incoming.yahoo.verizon,net and it olney works half the time

0 Likes
Re: pop mail issues
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hello dan2424...sorry to hear of your trouble. Is the page just not loading? Sometimes your browser or toolbar will prevent the new window from opening, mistaking it for a pop-up window. Make sure your pop-up blocker is set to allow pop-ups from yahoo.com. Also is your cache cleared? This website is very helpful. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/verizon/mail/classic/manage/index.html

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Flyer82

I too cannot get email with the Thunderbird POP email client.  Sending is no problem.

When I try to get email, Thunderbird logs into the Verizon server but I then get the error "connection to server incoming.verizon.net timed out"

This started about 2 days ago.  Although there isn't much on this forum about this problem, a search will reveal that many people are having this problem.

0 Likes
Cathway

I am also having issue with my POP email. Using Mac Mail sent up with a POP mail account through my domain mail server. I contacted them and they say the port and all settings are correct. I can receive mail but cannot sent mail as of a couple of days ago. Everything had been working fine with my Vios Internet connection until the other day. Never had this issue before with Comcast internet before Vios either.

Please advise.

0 Likes