problems unlinking verizon email with yahoo
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't seem to unlink the two.  Made the huge mistake previously of linking them.  I have followed the directions on how to unlink. I went to the member center, signed in, went to my accounts and billing tab and removed the link. Yet, it still kicks me back to verizon yahoo mail. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: problems unlinking verizon email with yahoo
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hello we had our Email team apply the fix for your Yahoo! problem. Please try to sign in and let us know if it is displaying properly.

Thank You

Eric_VZ

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problem going on with the unlinking. I have sent you a private message on the matter.

0 Likes
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the reply.  I read your message last night and I went back into it today to fill out the information on the link but I cannot access the private message.  It seemed to disappear.  Could you please send another pm and I forward my information.  I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can disregard it just "reappeared."

0 Likes
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hello we had our Email team apply the fix for your Yahoo! problem. Please try to sign in and let us know if it is displaying properly.

Thank You

Eric_VZ

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

villadrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everything seems to be working fine now.  Thank you very much for everybody's help.

0 Likes
Kim718

I am also having trouble unlinking these email accounts.  Verizon chat disconnected me without solving the problem.  This is so frustrating.  Please help.

0 Likes
ashway1929

I also have the same problem. I do not want Yahoo for my email. I would like to know how to disconnect verizon email from Yahoo, I get way too much spam through Yahoo. Thank You.

0 Likes
Re: problems unlinking Verizon email with yahoo
rpicazo31

I am having the same problem as the above user...my verizon.net was unlinked from my yahoo address.  However, The Yahoo team is telling me that I am still linked to Verizon.  I tried to reset my yahoo account and it still takes me to the Verizon website.  I am so frustrated.  I have spent several hours on the phone with both Yahoo and Verizon and no resolution.  I need to get into my e-mail 😞

0 Likes
Re: problems unlinking Verizon email with yahoo
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi rpicazo31,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your email. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

AnnieS

0 Likes